Thursday, February 24, 2011

BLD Challenge #6

Hi, today is Thursday!!! And it's BLD Challenge Day!!! I've had a busy day, so I apologize for not posting earlier....But... we have a fabulous color challenge for you today,  Pacific Point, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink and White... love these colors!!!!   take a look....

I want to share with you a card using another image from By LORi Designs called “Lollipop Ella”.   I'm in love with this image...colored it with my Copics.   The papers are from My Mind's Eye-Quite Contrary and Sassafras-Cherry Delicious collections.   I made  the felt flower using a die from MyFavoriteThings , the crocheted flower was a gift from a very dear friend and the leaves are from an SU set.   Also used a Magnolia DooHickey die to cut the border in green cardstock.   Sentiment is from By LORi Designs.   Added some pearl swirls and done!!!



It's your turn now....I invite you to participate!!!!    Thanks for stopping by to see me, and I’ll see you back here next week with a brand new BLD Challenge!    Until then…

Participates in


22 comments:

  1. Bella y delicada, me encanta!! La muñequita es hermosa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esta preciosa! Me encantan los detalles y los colores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great take on the challenge Frances! Your flower is uber sweet too!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY! Frances that flower is delicious! Fantastic take on this week's sketch Girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. qu bella,me encanta la flor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulosa!!! Como tu!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Frances! I LOVE your card! So charming and wonderfully created!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Amiguita, quiero decirte que tu tarjeta está bellísima, delicada con esos detalles únicos y esos colores están para morirse. La muñeca te quedó espectacular. O sea "you are BOTATED" (traducción "te BOTASTE").

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning!! loving the colours, the image is brilliantly coloured and the layered flower is divine!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning beautiful card! Love those pearl swirls! Great job! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Sweetie... your card is adorable!! your coloring is great and love the flower ans papers on your card!!!
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super sweet and that flower is gorgeous! gReat card, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on your card! Billie from Copic Crafters. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors, and that image is just so cute. The flower turned out great.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the lollipop kids! Thanks for the introduction. Your card is way, way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet! Love all those delicious layers and that adorable image! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! And I love your color scheme. So glad you joined us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is absolutely outstanding Frances - a total show stopper. I adore the papers and your embellishments are incredible - love that doily too.
    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable image, love it. Great Colouring!
    Love the color combo, your card look Fabulous!
    Also i really like the details.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card! Love the colors, crochet flower, rolled flower, everything! Your cards are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

¡Gracias por tu visita y tus comentarios, me encanta leerlos y me hacen muy feliz!

Thanks for your visit and your comments, love to read them all, they make me very happy!!!