Thursday, May 19, 2011

BLD Challenge #18 - It's All About Boys

Hi, to all!!  Hope you have been enjoying your week, today we have a fun challenge for you at 
By Lori Designs, the theme is "All about Boys".  
I got some pretty papers for Mother's Day from my friends in Puerto Rico, Denise, Yamilet, and Maribel,  and I thought that this collection from My Mind's Eye "Out of the Blue",
was great for this card.  Here's what I came up with . . .


Digital image is Lollipop Landon from BLD colored with Copics, sentiment is from a set I got at Michael's 
stamped on kraft cardstock, the stars are from chipboard colored with Copics, too.  
Please remember that the challenges will end each Wednesday evening at 12 Midnight EST.
Come and play along, we look forward to the weekly fun!  
Hugs, 

Participating:
ScrappyFrogsChallenge, Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. Esta espectacular, bien de nene. Me gusta mucho que la imagen sea en 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosa, esos colores espectaculares. me encanta ver tarjetas para varón, pues son pocas.
    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Frances! Es una tarjeta muy hermosa! Me gusta el papel con coches, tengo el mismo :D Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog! Qué te vaya bien, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a handsome lil card! I adore these images! and I love the layout you used with these papers! Cute!
    Thank you for playing along with the Pixies this week :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card, love the sweet image!

    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bello!!! Tan difícil que me parece hacer tarjetas para varones...pero las tuyas son siempre hermosas!!!

    ReplyDelete

¡Gracias por tu visita y tus comentarios, me encanta leerlos y me hacen muy feliz!

Thanks for your visit and your comments, love to read them all, they make me very happy!!!