Friday, December 16, 2011

Mami Doodles, Challenge #40

Hi, Friends!
The will be the last challenge on the 
for this year!!
And the theme is...
"Altered Art/Home Decor"
I used the Baby's First Christmas image for my project:
I am going to place baby Andrea's photo soon, that's why
I colored her outfit pink.  In the meantime I placed a sentiment. 
I also punched several leaves and glued them 
together and some tiny flowers too with a ME punch.


Since it is a busy time now we'll extend this challenge
 to run for 4 weeks, until January 12th, midday GMT
Cards using Mami Doodles images - including freebies -
 will have two entries on the draw. The Prize will be: 
Bea the Butterfly, Peter and the Pudding, and 
Baby's First Christmas images,
 plus one of your choice. 



Come join us!
Happy Holidays!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Esta hermoso y delicado. Me encanta como hiciste el arbol. Tremenda idea. La imagen adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frances, que hermosa, delicada tu creación... me fascino. Te felicito!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have done the Christmas tree Frances & the little pink flowers are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, love the sweet image!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo frame I love that cute image and your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely frame with a great sentiment. Love the little tree and image.
    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great frame, Frances. I especially love the lace... I hope you had a great Christmas & a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely frame you have made. I love making frames and yours is so gorgeous especially the way you used the punched leaves.
    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

¡Gracias por tu visita y tus comentarios, me encanta leerlos y me hacen muy feliz!

Thanks for your visit and your comments, love to read them all, they make me very happy!!!