Thursday, February 10, 2011

BLD Design Team Announcement and Challenge #4

Hi, girls, I am proud to announce I was chosen to be part of  the ByLoriDesigns-Design Team, this is pretty exciting for me and I am very happy for it,  my congratulations to all the girls that were chosen. 
Today's card is for BLD Challenge #4…a Color Challenge!!! (real red, baja breeze, soft sky and pear pizazz) the digital image I used is from By LORi Designs, it's Sugar Sticks -Love You Friend, colored it all with Copic Sketch Markers and Spica.  I mixed paper from several companies, ribbon and a Prima flower accent.    What do you think?...


Saludos, chicas, estoy muy orgullosa de anunciar que fui escogida para pertenecer al ByLoriDesigns-Design Team, estoy muy contenta por esto y felicito a todas las chicas que fueron escogidas.
La tarjeta que prepare es para el reto que comienza hoy BLD Challenge #4... un reto de Color !! (vean el modelo mas abajo), la imagen digital que utilice es de By LORi Designs, de la colección Sugar Sticks -Love You Friend, coloreada con Copics y Spica.  Los papeles son de varias colecciones, cinta y una flor de Prima.  Que les parece?...



That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to head over to the BLD Blog to play along with this week’s challenge!  Until later…

Esto es todo por hoy!  Gracias por su visita y por favor pasen por  BLD Blog para que participen en el reto de esta semana!  Hasta pronto....


13 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Frances, I love the DP you have used and the punched border along the bottom. The flower is fab too. Looking forward to being teamies with you and seeing more of your gorgeous creations...hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, what a great idea, love the images...HUGS Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. hermosa Frances! me encanto todo, todo, todo. Los muñequitos quedaron expectaculares. Gracias por compartir, Zulma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love your DP and your coloring is so bright and cheerful. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning Frances, fabulous papers and I love the flower :)

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just adorable. so glad to be working with you at BLD!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Frances! Your cards are absolutely stunning! You did an amazing job with the color combo this week! And I just love the way you did the bling on the carnation! And the sentiment in the background is fabulous with that border! So excited to be on the team too and to work along with all of you! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frances, muchas felicidades!! Me alegro mucho por ti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally adorable Francis, a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just soooo sweet! I love the big flower, your choice of papers and your lovely coloring... perhaps I should give it an airing x
    Thanks for the inspiration as always...
    Hugs Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, Hola Frances!!
    Super contenta y orgullosa que las boricuas esten en DT... Bien merecido.
    Your card look fabulous, love the adorable image.
    Great Creation!
    Good Luck!!!

    Sony

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to pop in and say ,......HI! Looking forward to being on the BLD team. Your card is beautiful,.........lovin' all the extras!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! You are the best using COPICS. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

¡Gracias por tu visita y tus comentarios, me encanta leerlos y me hacen muy feliz!

Thanks for your visit and your comments, love to read them all, they make me very happy!!!