Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Animal Kingdom Challenge at Going Grey with Scrap Creations

Hi, Friends!!  Tuesday is challenge day at Going Grey with Scrap Creations. . . and this week we have a WILD challenge for you. . . we love to see your animal or jungle themed creation.  This weeks sponsor is DIGITAL DELIGHTS BY LOUBY LOO and we are showcasing her newest jungle themed images. 

Photobucket



 I had the chance to play with this image:


Image is colored with Copic markers, papers are Colorbok-Wild Life collection, fern is Bazzill.

Very cute!!!  
Digital Delights is offering one randomly chosen winner a GC to their store, Thanks, Wendy!!

Come see what the rest of the DT has prepared for you, here.
Hugs, 


7 comments:

  1. Frances, que preciosa tu tarjeta, me encanto la imagen del cazador, el detalle en fin toda la tarjeta. Me gusta este challenge voy a ver si participo.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amiguita, me mataste con esa tarjeta. Bella, toda, toda, toda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! I like the design and the papers you used. Very pretty! Thanks for joinig us at MMCS Challenges this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog and your work is fantastic. I found you through outlawz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my..this is fan dabby doozey!!! I love how everything matches..wonderful!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at My mums craft shop xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 25, 2011

    Wow, adore this card! I love all the embellies. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty and wild card! I love the SAFARY!

    ReplyDelete

¡Gracias por tu visita y tus comentarios, me encanta leerlos y me hacen muy feliz!

Thanks for your visit and your comments, love to read them all, they make me very happy!!!