Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Challenge - "Anything Goes" @ ScrapCreations!

Hi, to all!!  There's a new challenge posted at Going Grey with ScrapCreations and it's an easy one! ANYTHING GOES!!  With a SUPER STAR sponsor. . . KENNY K . . .His images are fabulous, I love them, and they are so nice to color!  They are offering one random winner a GC to their store. 

It was hard for me to pick an image for this challenge because I love them all, but finally the words "Rock Star" sparked in my mind and I chose ROCK CHICK  for my card this week.  Take a look!  


Come take a look at the DT's AMAZING cards using Kenny K's images!
Hugs,  

3 comments:

  1. Me encanta!!! Todos los detallitos y el tema, por su puesto. El stamp está bien fabuloso y tu manera de colorear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frances me fascinan las imagenes de KennyK, que bella te quedo y los papeles muy apropiados para la chica. Fabuloso tu trabajo.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me fascino todo y ese pelo me mato, lo pintastes espectacular! Yo quiero esa.

    ReplyDelete

¡Gracias por tu visita y tus comentarios, me encanta leerlos y me hacen muy feliz!

Thanks for your visit and your comments, love to read them all, they make me very happy!!!