Monday, October 31, 2011

A Pinkette at Cupcake Craft Challenge!

Hi, friends
This week Tickled Pink Stamps is proud to be sponsoring Cupcake Craft
 with a fun challenge - take a leaf out of my book. 
(Use leaves as the main interest, image, or embellies.)
  We hope you'll come on over and play along for your chance 
to win some Tickled Pink Stamps prizes.


This is the lovely Party Pinkette Pippa!
which I colored with copic markers, MME designer paper,
LOTV sentiment, and flowers, charms, lace, heart pins.

Thanks for your visit and keep creating!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Bella!! Me encanta la textura del fondo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Frances! this color combo is fab. Nice d/p and flowers and the image is so pretty (nice colouring). TFS, hugs, Zulma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que cara mas preciosa la de esta nena. Resaltan los detalles, bien delicaditos.
    Gracias amiga por compartir tu arte
    Abrazos, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frances, me encanta estos colores son de mis favoritos... Espectacular! me encanto tambien la imagen.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete

¡Gracias por tu visita y tus comentarios, me encanta leerlos y me hacen muy feliz!

Thanks for your visit and your comments, love to read them all, they make me very happy!!!