Thursday, February 23, 2012

For a Special Friend...

Hi, Friends
Today I have a card for a Special Friend,
it's a 3 box card for which I cut a template
found at Birds Cards.


This week's challenge at Paper Play is about 
preparing a project for a Special Person,
 Mother, Sister or Aunt

Here's the inside of my card with a sentiment
from Inkadinkado.


 Image from CC Designs Swiss Pixie-Ladybug Nora,
colored with Copic Markers on Cryogen Paper,
and the sentiment is 
Other: Papers, flowers, lace and
 seam binding from stash, Sookwang Adhesive.


Hope to see you all this week.

Hugs, 
Frances





5 comments:

  1. What a delightful card.....beautifully constructed with gorgeous papers, fabulous details and a beautifully colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorjuus creation Frances! nice cake shape card, beautiful d/p's and embellish and the little pixie girl is so cute. TFS, hugs, Zulma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shape of your card, I've never done shaped cards before, I've seen circles, but this one, is just over the top. Love it..

    Hugs
    Debbie

    P.S and I'll be back...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saludos Frances!!!
    Divina la tarjeta. Es bello el modelo de los regalos y me gusta mucho la nena como la pintaste.

    Abrazos, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amiguita esta tarjeta me mató! Me encantó muchas veces muchas veces! I Love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

¡Gracias por tu visita y tus comentarios, me encanta leerlos y me hacen muy feliz!

Thanks for your visit and your comments, love to read them all, they make me very happy!!!