Monday, March 12, 2012

Easter Egg Card...

Hi, to All!
***
Update: Wendy has created an SVG file to cut this
card, check it out HERE!
***
Since I have received a few requests about 
 how I made the Easter "egg-shaped" card for
I would like to share with you some steps on
how to achieve this. 

First, this is the finished card

you'll need the Spellbinders Grand Oval dies
Grand Ovals

First step, is to cut (2) pieces from the biggest die, 
 you use one for the card base and half of the other to 
complete the easel style card.


Then fold the first piece in half and the top half 
fold it again towards the center.


Next step, glue the cut in half portion to the front of the 
folded piece, making sure you achieve the oval shape.


For decorating, I used the next size die for the 
designer paper.  Then you can embellish as you like.

Hope this helps you create this easel type card
on time for you Easter greeting cards.
If you need more details please let me know.
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Fraces... esta hermosa como siempre.. ese sello es bien original... me encanto la forma de huevito de la tarjeta.. gracias por el tuto....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tutorial, fantastic card! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Francis!!! I love this, I now have to get a set of these and a few other Grand Nesties, I don't have any...I love how this turned out...Thanks for the tutorial

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frances, que hermosa tarjeta. Bien delicadita y los colores me encantan.
    Gracias por el paso a paso.
    Abrazos, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Frances
    Preciosa tu tarjeta como todas tus creaciones, me encanto la imagen de la niña con orejitas de conejito ji ji! luce funny y super cute!
    Gracias por tu inspiración.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable Frances!! Love it!! Hope you are doing wonderfully! Hugs-LORi

    ReplyDelete

¡Gracias por tu visita y tus comentarios, me encanta leerlos y me hacen muy feliz!

Thanks for your visit and your comments, love to read them all, they make me very happy!!!