Monday, September 3, 2012

Hostess Monday at Digital Delights

Hi, Friends!  
Today is my turn for Hostess Monday!!
at Digital Delights Blog.
Here's what I created:


I used the "Spellifying Witch" image and the 
"Halloween sentiment set #2"  from last years release.
  Colored with copic markers, V12-15-17, YG23-25,
E00-11-21, YR18, and W1-3-5.
Spellifying witch


Halloween Sentiments Set


Closer look at front of card...


Here's a side view of the "easel style" card.
Papers from EchoPark-Apothecary Emporium Col (2011)
  and cardstock is Bazzill.  Doily Die from Cheery Lynn.
Other: frog charm, bat sticker, ribbon, twine.


Thanks for your visit and hope you get inspired.
Please be on the look, for the new release
coming in a few days!
Hugs, 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, love the image and super layout!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

¡Gracias por tu visita y tus comentarios, me encanta leerlos y me hacen muy feliz!

Thanks for your visit and your comments, love to read them all, they make me very happy!!!