Tuesday, December 10, 2013

100 Days of Tombow!!

Hi, Friends! I got a package from Tombow 
to participate in their “100 Days of Tombow”.
 The  program involves working with
100 different bloggers across America to spotlight 
their creativity using Tombow’s products.
 For each blogger that participates, Tombow will give a 
$100 product donation to the Council for Art Education.
I'm probably past the 100 days mark of this marketing campaign.
 But hopefully the good people at Tombow will forgive me for that.
Here is what I created:


I used the Tombow's Dual Brush Pen Set on this Christmas 
Sentiment Stamp, also the Tombow's Stamp Runner Dot Pattern Adhesive,
it's a very good product and easy to use.
Flower from Cottage Cutz.


This is the package I got. 


Here's one last look:


Thanks for your visit!
Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Gracias por tu visita y tus comentarios, me encanta leerlos y me hacen muy feliz!

Thanks for your visit and your comments, love to read them all, they make me very happy!!!